Capelysis is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy notice.
This Privacy Notice includes all the relevant information regarding the processing of your personal data and makes you aware of how and why your personal data will be used and how long it will usually be retained for.
Capelysis may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
Who we are
The www.capelysis.com is a website owned and operated by Healthway Trading, located at Gerasimou Markora 3, Nicosia 1075, Cyprus, herein after referred as “Capelysis” or “We” or “us” is a data controller within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) who collects, holds and process your personal data in accordance with the GDPR legal obligations. This means that we are responsible for deciding how we hold and use personal information about you.
We’ve appointed a Data Protection Officer which can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- First, Last Name
- Contact information including email address and telephone number
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
How we collect personal information
We collect personal information directly when you provide it to us or automatically as you navigate through the website, through submitting the contact form/subscribing to our newsletter and sending your personal information for any vacancies.
We may also collect personal information from telephone calls and/or other correspondence with you.
We may receive personal information about you from other sources. In particular:
Third party sources and/or partners, in regards to a service you have subscribed with those partners.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
- Responding to your queries and helping
- For purposes which is required by law
- For recruitment purposes
- For the purposes of responding to request by government, a court of law, or law enforcement authorities conducting an investigation.
- Which is the legal basis of processing your personal information
- We will only use your personal data only when we have a legal basis to do so. Most commonly, we will collect, use and process your personal data in the following circumstances:
- Where you provided us with your consent;
- Where we need to comply with a legal obligation ;
- Where it is necessary for legitimate interests pursued by us or a third party and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests. Example of legitimate interests are managing our relations with third parties such as clients, vendors and business partners, provision of our services to clients and preservation of security, confidentiality and integrity of our systems
- We may also use your personal data where we need to protect your interests (or someone else’s interests).;
How we might share your personal information
In order for us to deliver our services, we may transfer your personal data to third parties such as (but not limited to):
- Subcontractors and service providers who assist us in connection with the ways we use personal information (as set out above), in particular:
- Website hosting provider which are located in Europe.
- Website developers which are located in Cyprus, Europe.
- Marketing and Analytics services which are located im USA and Europe.
- Internally through our network and offices.
- Business partners and affiliates internal business purposes or to provide you with a service that you have requested.
- Our Professional advisors
- Regulators or government authorities in connection with our compliance procedure
- A third party to respond to requests relating to criminal investigations or alleged suspected activity
- A rights holder in relation to an allegation of intellectual property infringement or any other infringement
- Other recipients where we are authorised by law to do.
- Where we transfer and/or store your personal information
We are based in Cyprus so your data will be processed in Cyprus and the EU. Some of the recipients we have described above and to whom we disclose your personal information, are based outside Cyprus and the EU in places like the GCC, CIS, and North Africa. We only transfer personal data outside the European Economic Arear in compliance with the GDPR and especially when there is an adequacy decision of the Commission or in the absence of such decision we use Standard Contractual Clauses or other appropriate safeguards such as binding corporate rules to ensure that the transfer will be in compliance with the requirements of the GDPR. In order to protect your information, we take care where possible to work with subcontractors, service providers, business partners, affiliates and professional advisers who we believe maintain an acceptable standard of data protection and security compliance.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. To prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Marketing Choices regarding your personal data
Where we have your consent to do so (e.g. if you have subscribed to our newsletter or have consented that you’d like to hear about our offers, courses, services, news and educational blogs), we send you marketing communications by email about courses and services that we feel may be of interest to you. You can ‘opt-out’ of such communications if you would prefer not to receive them in the future at any time by clicking the ‘unsubscribe’ link in the footer of any such email communication you receive from us, or by contacting us at email@example.com. In doing so you exercise your right to withdraw your consent without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on consent before withdrawal.
Cookies and Web Analytics
When you visit our website, there is certain information that is recorded which is generally anonymous information and does not reveal your identity. If you are logged into your account, some of this information could be associated with your account. We are talking about the following kinds of details:
- Your IP address.
- The domain name you requested.
- The name of your internet service provider (ISP) is sometimes captured depending on the configuration of your ISP connection.
- The date and time of your visit to the website.
- The length of your session.
- The pages which you have accessed.
- The number of times you access our website within any month.
- The file URL you look at and information relating to it.
- The website which referred you to our website.
- The operating system which your computer uses.
We are using Google Analytics for tracking of our website traffic and the user data retention period is 26 months.
How long we keep your personal information
According to GDPR you have certain rights with respect to your personal data. Capelysis is committed to facilitate the exercise of your rights and below we present to you your rights and how you can exercise them.
You have the right to:
- request access and rectification of your personal data;
- to request us to erase your personal data under certain circumstance;
- request restriction of the processing activity under certain circumstances;
- object to the processing activity under certain circumstances;
- data portability.
- You can exercise your rights by contacting us either via email to firstname.lastname@example.org outlining your request or by calling us on +35722 276930.
Children under the age of 18
The Website is not aimed at children under 18 years of age. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 18. If you are under 18, please do not use our services or provide any information to us through the Website. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 18 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 18 , please contact us at XXXX
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
In any event, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority in Cyprus which is Office of the Commissioner for Personal Data Protection
When we need to update this policy
We may need to change this policy from time to time in order to make sure it stays up to date with the latest legal requirements and any changes to our privacy management practices.
When we do change the policy, we’ll make sure to notify you about such changes, where required. A copy of the latest version of this policy will always be available on this page.